Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wall raising

Our office walls went up with much excitement on Sunday. Or so I am told, as I spent the day with the toilet, getting acquainted with the stomach bug that had invaded my intestines. I was extremely grateful for the fact that our toilet is currently in working order & that we have just about enough water in the tanks to flush with (though not quite enough to have a decent bath with). Luckily, Kevin was there in full swing, video camera in hand. Check it out:



The fact that so many of our friends and neighbours took up the invitation to “raise our walls” is a shining example of neighbourly love in such a mad world!
To all who came:
THANK YOU! I feel privileged and honoured to have our walls imbued with your loving energy & good intentions!

No comments: